Balcony Guarantee on Carnival Splendor

I'm planning on booking a balcony guarantee on Carnival Splendor in early November. This is my first time booking a balcony room, but my husband is set on it. Do you all think that it's really worth the money? Also, I've read that the aft balconies are bigger than the regular balcony rooms. What rooms are considered aft balconies on the Splendor?

I'm planning on booking a balcony guarantee on Carnival Splendor in early November. This is my first time booking a balcony room, but my husband is set on it. Do you all think that it's really worth the money? Also, I've read that the aft balconies are bigger than the regular balcony rooms. What rooms are considered aft balconies on the Splendor?

I have been on 10 cruises. The first 5 were interior ocean veiw rooms. The 6th was a balcony, and i can tell you i will never go back to an interior room. It is a matter of preference, but i along with most people love having a balcony. It is nice to walk out your door and see the ocean, and it also make you feel less "cramped".

As far as aft balconies go, yes they are a bit deeper. I was on an aft balcony on the Liberty 2 years ago. The width is the same but they are 3-4 feet deeper i would say. It is a great view i will tell you that much. The privacy walls on the slide slant down at an angle, so you can see all of your neighbors, if privacy is an issue for you..

All in all though, i can tell you if you are booking a balcony guarantee you will most likely not get an aft balcony. They fill up fast and Carnival will put you in any open slot they have...

I have been on 10 cruises. The first 5 were interior ocean veiw rooms. The 6th was a balcony, and i can tell you i will never go back to an interior room. It is a matter of preference, but i along with most people love having a balcony. It is nice to walk out your door and see the ocean, and it also make you feel less "cramped".

As far as aft balconies go, yes they are a bit deeper. I was on an aft balcony on the Liberty 2 years ago. The width is the same but they are 3-4 feet deeper i would say. It is a great view i will tell you that much. The privacy walls on the slide slant down at an angle, so you can see all of your neighbors, if privacy is an issue for you..

All in all though, i can tell you if you are booking a balcony guarantee you will most likely not get an aft balcony. They fill up fast and Carnival will put you in any open slot they have...

M1jones,

Do you think i will still be happy with a balcony even if it isn't an aft balcony?

How is this possible?

Archived