Qm2 kids

michael mac

Hello Michael,

We crossed on the QM2 with a 9 year old 2 years ago & thought the kids club was good for short bursts, dependent on the listed activity.

In saying that, my son is a creative but not sporty type, who at the time didn't care much for computer games, so he was a bit picky about what he wanted to do and spent more time in the RADA & dance classes instead.

There seemed to be loads of kids who spent all day & all evening there, so my views on this may not be typical, but personally I thought the facilities a bit cramped for long stints of time, although there were some fun activities such as treasure hunts etc that meant the kids came out of their club from time to time.

The club also took the kids together to see the early shows, although Harry preferred to do that with us last time.

I think the secret is to try & get them to gel a bit with a little bunch of kids who want to be together at the club right from the very start and then their interest in going to the club just flows from there.

Hope that helps?

HI Brit abroad!! Fancy seeing you Here again!

Any way the childrens club it well run but it can get quite boring for a full TA. Eather you really like the club (and go all the time) or you don't go at all. there are always other things to do for kids that don't involve the kids club. pool, planiterium, relaxing ect.) although time to time there can be fun activities. (to be Honest i never really went, many better things to do on this great ship than going to the kids club!)

We are sailing on the 12th July on an 8 night cruise, and my 9 year old

daughter would like some feedback on the kids club and if possible some images.

Michael.:)

My 9 year old daughter loved the kids club on QM2 and went to all the sessions, she made some great friends there.

Archived