Storing luggage at Barcelona Airport

Does anyone know if there are luggage storage facilities at the Barcelona airport? We will be coming into BCN from Venice where we have disembarked a Princess Cruise. We are staying downtown Barcelona but really don't need to lug all our bags with us as we are flying home the next morning. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:)

BJ

Does anyone know if there are luggage storage facilities at the Barcelona airport? We will be coming into BCN from Venice where we have disembarked a Princess Cruise. We are staying downtown Barcelona but really don't need to lug all our bags with us as we are flying home the next morning. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:)

BJ

Yes there are. If you search on here for 'left luggage barcelona' you should come up with some previous threads. Look for HeinBloed's posts and he does a picture tour of how the left luggage works.

Simon

Thanks Simon but unless I read HeinBloed's post incorrectly it was referring to taking luggage from the airport and leaving it in storage near the dock for pre boarding people. I did however find a post from someone that said there were facilities at the Barcelona airport that one can rent. Just waiting now to see if anyone could confirm this. I will also check to see if there is a Barcelona airport informational site.

Hate lugging bags around!

BJ

This is the link to HeinBloeds website http://heinbloed-cruiseguides.blogspot.com/2008/12/barcelona-spain-baggage-storage.html

which shows where the left luggage is at BCN. If you are flying in, just go to the building opposite terminal B in the car park and drop your bags. You can then get the Aeroport bus to Placa de Catalunya (€4 I think) at the top of Las Ramblas, or the train to Sants station and thus the brilliant metro system.

Simon

Archived