Bottled Water

M,

I plan on giving out water bottles to each of my sailing guests. In order to cut down on my carry-on's, I'm planning on putting the labels on and sealing them back up in the box and wrapping them back up in shrink wrap, then sticking a luggage tag on it and have it sent to my room later. I want to give the bags out at dinner that night, so hopefully they will be delivered that night. If not, no biggie, I'll just give everyone their stuff the next day, which is a day at sea anyways.

I've heard this is the best way, and they really don't say anything as long as it's in the orginal packaging. Heck, a woman on here once brought on a watermelon just to see if she could and they didn't even bat an eye. Of course it was injected with alcohol, but they didn't know that.

So that's the logic I'm going with as far as items being brought on. I didn't want to compromise with fresh flowers, so I'm bringing them on. :p

Out Of Town Bag... You put items in it for your guest, like bottled water, hand sanitizer, glow sticks, shot glasses, BC powder, chap stick... just extra little things to help say thanks, since they are going on a cruise with you for your wedding... :D

On my weekly stop at Michaels today I saw that they had printable water bottle tags but they have the 2 linked silver hearts on them. Not really my type. But a girl on BDW gave me a templates for printing my own. I was thinking about doing the water bottles, but with the OOT bags and a few other items I'm already gonna have an extra bag of luggage. So with all the water bottles in the OOT I don't want my luggage to weigh too much for the flight. So If we decide to fly down a day early I may get water bottles in FL and put tags on them or I will just forgo the water bottles.

Archived