Gym,steam rooms, pools

fourkittys

Hey, not sure about the spa pools, there hasn't been one on the ship I was on, however I'm pretty sure there is no cost. Definitely no cost for the steam/sauna (I ended every afternoon there :D) and the gym is also free as far as I know. The only things that cost were the spa treatments (facial, massages, etc).

I can't wait for my steam room/sauna days in May :D

Megan

About the massages....they are very expensive. My DW and I were so looking foward to a couples cruise on the Inspiration last year. Once we saw the prices, we were very disappointed. Cant remember exactly how much it was, but it was WAY out of our price range. We just came home and got a couples massage for $75. Cant beat that.

The gym equip does not cost anything, but there are certain exercise classes that have a fee, such as Pilates. There were spinning bikes on the Glory also, but I don't remember if there was a fee for the spinning class.

As others have said, there is no charge for using the steam room, sauna, locker room, or gym equipment. There are classes offered that are extra charge, you'll be notified up front if there is a charge.

As far as I know, none of the Carnival ships has a pool in the spa but some ships have the hot tubs and they are free, freshwater. Have a great cruise and make sure you use as many freebies as possible, you've paid for them in the base price of your cruise and are there for you to enjoy! :)

Ms B

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. No, I'm not interested in paying those prices for a massage and kinda thought the gym equipment was free but didn't know for sure about the other things I mentioned and I have always wondered and was afraid to go in without knowing. With some of the cruise lines adding add ons like the Sancturary (which has a fee) which I ASSUME is for the paying customer only.??? Six months for us to wait before Glory!!!!!!!:D

Archived