Bob & Elvis's Party Bus

Kat128

Hi, I've been looking up things to do in St Kitts for my November cruise and came around a couple sites mentioning Bob and Elvis's Party bus. Has anyone ever heard of this or been on this? It sounds good. It's basically a pub crawl on a bus. They offer daytime trips that include beach time. All for $30/pp. Hopefully some people can give reviews so I can decide if I wanna do this. Thanks!

This looked good to me too, so I emailed the company that runs the party bus. Their response was that they run the excursion on Tuesday and Thursday nights, but for a day trip a minimum of 20 people is required. There is also a 40-person maximum for the bus. Unfortunately we will be in St. Kitts on May 5th, so there's not enough time to get a group of that size together, but maybe you could do so by November. If you google Bob & Elvis Party Bus, you will find the name of the company and email address for questions, reservations, etc. Good luck. Looks like a blast.

Thank you for your interest. We pretty much operate the party bus anytime. Our night time days are for sure Tuesday and Thursday. If you have a group for your visit to St Kitts we would be delighted to put something together for you. Please give me some idea of when you will be here and exactly what you have in mind. The bus takes a maximum of 40 persons and a minimum of 20. If your visit is not to close am sure we can post the event of the internet and attract some other folks. We would be delighted to be at your service.

Have a look at our video on you tube. Type in Bob & Elvis St Kitts.

Looking forward to your response.

Troy Hendrickson

Caribbean Journey Mastrs St Kitts/Nevis

PO Box 1177

Island Paradise Commercial Complex

Frigate Bay, St Kitts W.I.

Office (869) 466 8110

Cell (869) 669 5843

www.caribbeanjourneymasters.com

info@caribbeanjourneymasters.com

This is the response I received to my email. I did not give a specific date. If you find out that that there is, in fact, a tour on May 5th, please post that information since it really sounds like fun to me.

I just received the following information on the Bob & Elvis party bus in response to my inquiry about May 5th:

Once we make 15 persons we are good to go. Cost US$30.00 pp includes your exclusive pass to our custom painted Bob & Elvis The Party Bus, a fabulous driver guide who provides colorful commentary of the historic city of Basseterre and its highlights, great music on the bus, unlimited house rum punch (a Purple MF), fruit punch, water, a free beach chair and beach time. All guests qualify to participate in our “Free T-SHIRT CONTEST”. At the beach it is standard regulation that our onboard bar is closed. However you are provided with a welcome drink (local beer, water, ting etc) on arrival at the Monkey Bar. An extensive menu of local and international cuisine and beverages are available (at your cost). Departure 10:00am, return 2:00pm. Maximum on the bus 40. The event is titled Party Bus City Tour & Beach Break.

We pick up directly from the cruise ship dock and will have signage at the arrival hall. The bus will be visible as you walk from the ship. Look for the crew who will all be wearing tie dye shirts.

I emailed them and recieved the same info. I think I'll be making my reservations soon. Sounds like a good deal. I check on the video on youtube also and looks like everyone has a good time.

we just did this tour last week while on the Emerald Princess. We did it through the ship's tour and it was called St. Kitts Tour and Beach break (or something similiar) . The description stated that you were in a non air conditioned bus(it wasn't too hot). We did not recieve any rum punch only a commentary, beach chair and nice ride to and from the beach. I would recommend the tour. It was fun and our driver was interesting.

Kathy

Archived