Internet service

S&LS

We are sailing on the royal princess. If we bring our own laptop, is there any chance that we could get internet service in our cabin (8055). If not in the cabin are there alot of hot spots

i need to keep in daily contact with my office and my dw cannot live without her emails

thanks & happy sailing to all

steve

• 2 weeks later...
We are sailing on the royal princess. If we bring our own laptop, is there any chance that we could get internet service in our cabin (8055). If not in the cabin are there alot of hot spots

i need to keep in daily contact with my office and my dw cannot live without her emails

thanks & happy sailing to all

steve

Hi Steve,

Mike and I always buy internet time on the ship, they all have a room (not in your room) where you can use their desktops or your own. Of course there is a fee!

See you soon!

Gigi

Thanks gigi

lynn likes to play on the computer. I can't decide if i will bring the lap top or not. I need to keep in touch with my office and access my emails almost every day

on our last cruise (panama canal) i brought the lap top but ended up using the ship's pc

counting the days

steve

Archived