Review of Victory, or was it Triumph?

UME6869

Anyone seen the latest review for the Victory? It says "fire not a concern on the triumph" Then it goes on about an unfortunet situation and at the end they say they will never sail the Victory again. Am I missing something here? Was it the Victory or Triumph? If it was the triumph, why was it posted under Victory reviews. If it was the Victory why do they mention the Triumph. I'm Confused

Anyone seen the latest review for the Victory? It says "fire not a concern on the triumph" Then it goes on about an unfortunet situation and at the end they say they will never sail the Victory again. Am I missing something here? Was it the Victory or Triumph? If it was the triumph, why was it posted under Victory reviews. If it was the Victory why do they mention the Triumph. I'm Confused

Post a link to the review and perhaps we can help you...

It looks like they were talking about the Victory since there was a statement made about boarding in Barbados. I don't think they do that on the Triumph. Looks like the TV shorted out and smoked his cabin up a bit. He called the operator and housekeeping and the ship electrician showed up. That looks proper. I think his main complaint was that they wouldn't exchange his room because the ship was full. I guess he felt that even though the room wasn't up to his standards, it would be fine to stick another guest in. The rest of his experience was predictable. Food was bad, shows were bad, blah, blah, blah. Actually gave the shore excursions a 4, then never mentioned 1 single port in his review. How can you go to 6 ports of call in seven days and not even mention any of them in a review? :confused: Amazing!!

I don't know about you but i smell a troll review. Is it even possible to sail on a ship for a week and not know the name of the ship?

Either way i would give the review ZERO credence cause the person is either a troll or a moron.

Archived