Seabourn St Petersburg excursions

cruiserbunny

Please can someone who has already booked a Baltic cruise this summer give me an idea of the cost of Seabourn excursions in St Petersburg. I am particularly interested in the evening St Catherine's Palace excursion, the evening ballet, the Peterhof Pavilions and fountains excursion and the Splendid St Petersburg excursion prices.

As I have not already booked I can only see on the Seabourn website which excursions are on offer but not the prices.

I would also be interested to know from anyone who has done a Baltic cruise what the weather was like (we are considering late June) and how this affected the opening of the outside area of the Verandah cafe or any other of the Seabourn facilities.

Many thanks.:)

There will be six of us on the July 18 Baltic trip and our plan is to arrange for a private tour for the six of us one day. Aside from the Hermitage(which we will all do on our own since we are docked right there) what would be a good days tour?

Still hoping that someone who has booked a Baltic cruise might be able to help me by looking at their documentation or at their booking on the Seabourn website for the prices of the excursions I mentioned.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Cruiserbunny:)

We are headed out on this trip at the end of August. Here is what Seabourn is quoting for the excursions you are interested in:

the evening St Catherine's Palace excursion: $235.00; 4.5 hours

the evening ballet: $85.00; 3.5 hours

the Peterhof Pavilions and fountains excursion: $129.00; 4.0 hours

the Splendid St Petersburg excursion: $69.00; 3.5 hours

Hope this helps.

If you have a group larger than 2, it might prove useful to check outfits like "ShoreTrips" to see if they are competitive.

Archived