suite question

Has anyone been in a cat. 11 or 12 suite recently. Specifically I will be in a cat. 12 suite on Carnival Victory.

I had a few questions:

1. Do suites hav more than one electrical outlet? I know the other rooms only have one, but do suites have more than one?

2. What kind of toiletries has Carnival been giving out recently? Is it different in suites or do you get the same things as in any room? Do they refill them?

3. Do you get priority disembarkment if you have a suite on the Carnival Victory?

4. How does priority embarkment work? Can you still go to the duty free liquor store and get discount liquor and take it onto the ship. Or are you in a different area if you have priority embarkation?

Thanks a lot!

Had a suite onthe Victory last August.

Has anyone been in a cat. 11 or 12 suite recently. Specifically I will be in a cat. 12 suite on Carnival Victory.

I had a few questions:

1. Do suites hav more than one electrical outlet? I know the other rooms only have one, but do suites have more than one? Yes, there is an additional one by the 'vanity' by the bathroom

2. What kind of toiletries has Carnival been giving out recently? Is it different in suites or do you get the same things as in any room? Do they refill them? Same as other rooms

3. Do you get priority disembarkment if you have a suite on the Carnival Victory? No - priority embarkation only

4. How does priority embarkment work? We left out of NYC - had a separate line and area for us to wait in (we got there early). Can you still go to the duty free liquor store and get discount liquor and take it onto the ship. Or are you in a different area if you have priority embarkation?

Thanks a lot!

Hope this helps!

Archived