Got my Welcome Aboard kit!!!

suzyed

Suzyed,

It's me Starkarlis. We are on the same cruise, I am sure you are aware since we speak often on our rollcall board. Anyway I got my Welcome Pakage too! I agree, after a year of planning, it makes it seem so real and so close!

However, the cabin number on my booklet was wrong. I called my PC and she said no problem. There is really nothing official in there but the better, prettier luggage tags are cool!!

See ya soon!

Suzyed,

It's me Starkarlis. We are on the same cruise, I am sure you are aware since we speak often on our rollcall board. Anyway I got my Welcome Pakage too! I agree, after a year of planning, it makes it seem so real and so close!

However, the cabin number on my booklet was wrong. I called my PC and she said no problem. There is really nothing official in there but the better, prettier luggage tags are cool!!

See ya soon!

Yes, of course I know who you are! ;)

Did you get the cabin thingie straightened out? Yeah, the package was better last year...the shore excursion book was great..listed all the different ones available! This years is a much abbreviated version.

Love my pretty blue tags though!!! They sent us 6 tags!!

Funny thing is, NCL is now limiting the amount of luggage you can take to two bags/pp-limit of 50 pounds each.

Okay, I got my welcome aboard packet today for our June 13 cruise on the Star to Alaska, and I know it's just a silly little brochure with our names printed on it, but I was so excited. It felt so real and like they acknowledged that I am really a paid passenger going on this cruise!!! I got actual luggage tags with our names on them and have butterflies in my stomach that there is only 49 days left until we leave. I see the first Alaskan cruise for the year sails tomorrow and can't wait to start seeing the reviews. So love how the anticipation of a cruise makes me feel!:D

Okay, I got my welcome aboard packet today for our June 13 cruise on the Star to Alaska, and I know it's just a silly little brochure with our names printed on it, but I was so excited. It felt so real and like they acknowledged that I am really a paid passenger going on this cruise!!! I got actual luggage tags with our names on them and have butterflies in my stomach that there is only 49 days left until we leave. I see the first Alaskan cruise for the year sails tomorrow and can't wait to start seeing the reviews. So love how the anticipation of a cruise makes me feel!:D

I'm with you!! So exciting!

Last year we did the the first Alaska cruise for the year! I have to say, it was bedlam at the port!! No one really seemed to know what was going on...I am curious to see how it goes this year!

Susan

Archived