Conquest Cabins 9268 & 9264 - Noise???

henrid

Booked thes two balcony cabins as was only place we could get 2 balconies anywhere near two inside cabins kids will be using (we were late booking!) I've found a few comments from search - some say no noise from stair/elevator traffic, some say noise was terrible. Curious if anyone else with personal experience with these or similar Lido deck cabins on Conquest Class ships???

Thanks in advance for your help!

We were on exactly the opposite side of the lido deck last fall, 9263 and 9267. I was in 9263 and I never heard any noise from the stairs or elevators, and I am an EXTREMELY light sleeper. Our friends were in 9267 and if they had any noise problems they never mentioned them. We LOVED those cabins. The were extremely convenient.

Booked thes two balcony cabins as was only place we could get 2 balconies anywhere near two inside cabins kids will be using (we were late booking!) I've found a few comments from search - some say no noise from stair/elevator traffic, some say noise was terrible. Curious if anyone else with personal experience with these or similar Lido deck cabins on Conquest Class ships???

Thanks in advance for your help!

We just had cabin 9268 on our cruise on the Conquest---we sailed on 4-5. You will LOVE this location, it was so close to the lido deck and the buffet. The only noise we occasionally hear were kids running in the halls ( which was not often) and sometimes I heard the ding of the elevator but that was rare....If you have Jean (the steward) he was AWESOME....You will love these. If you have any more questions, ask away

Many thanks to both of you for putting me at ease! I'm sure - as with any location - youmay have noisy situations. Just good to hear from the two of you that you had good experiences with these cabins.

lynneinmn - did you take advantage of the iron across the hall in the laundry room? If so was there a big demand for it?

Many thanks to both of you for putting me at ease! I'm sure - as with any location - youmay have noisy situations. Just good to hear from the two of you that you had good experiences with these cabins.

lynneinmn - did you take advantage of the iron across the hall in the laundry room? If so was there a big demand for it?

We were in cabin 9270--loved it, no noise. Only saw people using laundry room once or twice--DH used the iron!!

Archived