Better late than never...

ncmomof2

It only took me six weeks to finish it, but I have finally posted a log of our trip on the HAL Zuiderdam. Since it's more of a journal than a review, I haven't put it on the review board, but it's a pdf you can find here. It's loooong, with lots of pix, so read at your own risk! ;)

To put this in context, my family consists of DH and I, both in our late 30s, our DD (almost 10), and our DS (almost 5). We sailed on the Zuiderdam Feb 27-Mar 9, 2009 in two connecting VF verandah cabins.

I promised myself I wouldn't spend time on CC until I finished this beast (that I'd spend the tie working on it instead...), so now I have a lot of catching up to do!! :D

Let me know if you have any questions...

Michele has already posted the Club Hal schedule from our sailing and we're working on getting the kids menu up too, but my copy of it is so lousy we're having readability issues.

I really enjoyed reading your review and your pictures were great. I was looking at this itinerary for next year and was curious about the kids club. Thanks for taking the time to post the review, it answered a lot of my questions.

Thanks, guys!

Michele, do I need to tweak the kids menu and send it to you again?

Did YOU already send it to me????

About a month ago, I came on the board and posted a thread entitled "Who sent me HAL pages". My emails were pulled from one of my computers into another and during a maintenance, all emails were deleted. :eek:

I didn't think it was you because I already had your pages. So YES, if you sent me anything, please resend and I will post them right away

crusinmama06@comcast.net

Thanks!!!!!

Did YOU already send it to me????

About a month ago, I came on the board and posted a thread entitled "Who sent me HAL pages". My emails were pulled from one of my computers into another and during a maintenance, all emails were deleted. :eek:

I didn't think it was you because I already had your pages. So YES, if you sent me anything, please resend and I will post them right away

crusinmama06@comcast.net

Thanks!!!!!

I was staying off the board until I finally finished writing up the cruise. I sent the menu separately 'cause I'd forgotten I had it... I'll resend it right now.

I was staying off the board until I finally finished writing up the cruise. I sent the menu separately 'cause I'd forgotten I had it... I'll resend it right now.

Yeah I know that NOW. :D

Thanks so much! Its uploaded and ready to go

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Holland%20America%20Club%20HAL/

I just fininshed reading - what an amazing trip! I'm new to cruising and I'm hoping my first cruise will go well as far as the motion sickness, if so, I think we'll have many cruises in our future.

What amazing adventures your family had in the rainforest! I loved to hear about it and all the photos were great, I felt like I was traveling right along with you.

Thanks again for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...
I see the links to the Club HAL schedules, but I don't see a link for the HAL kids' menu. Is there a link for the kids' menu that I'm missing, or has it not been posted yet?

It's there, the first picture posted with the schedules :D

I'll just post it here too...

f5d49cb7.gif

Archived