massage on the dawn

Karen_B

Usually there are several massage therapists on each ship. In fact, often many of the spa staff our certified in massage therapy.

We always take a tour of the spa when we get on the ship and meet many of the spa staff. As you visit with them and ask questions, we always find one that seems better suited. Just ask when they are available and schedule the massage right then.

I wish I could tell you that we always guessed right. We haven't. Not all massages are created equal.

Karen B:

I had my first massage ever at the Princess Lotus Spa on the Dawn a few years ago. I toured the spa during the tour on the first day -- they show you the treatments and have a price list. There are specials most days with the best price reductions occuring when the ship is in port. I enjoyed the hot-stone massage. They also offer deep tissue, reflexology, and numerous other specialty massages. I hope you enjoy your trip -- have a great holiday cruise!

Archived