Getting worried

I have found Cruise Critic to be very helpful, however there are lots of complaints. We found this also when we were researching the Reef Hotel in Atlantis, Bahamas last summer and were a bit apprehensive just before we left.

Kim K.

I agree Kim. I think it might be human nature that motivates people to complain when they are disappointed about unmet expectations. When things go well you don't hear about it as much. I see that in the business world as well.

On my first cruise taken AFTER I discovered Cruise Critic I actually when into a cold and fearful sweat over an NCL cruise we booked. Bad food, bad conditions, blah blah blah. We had a delightful time and found the food to be better than anything I would/could prepare and as good or better than our usual restaurants. All other aspects of our experience was great and I learned how subjective people's comments here can be. After all, we are all coming together from different lives.

I worried about everything prior to going - especially the noro... With that being said, our FOS cruise was perfect!!! RELAX AND HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE... RCCL does the best job & our Oasis cruise for next Easter is already booked.:D

Archived