HD TV's/Computers in Oasis Staterooms

As of April 27, from Twitter:

Oasis' staterooms will be equipped with HD televisions and each will double as an in-room computer for guests to surf the net.

(Wonder what the rate for use of "internet service" will be.) :rolleyes:

I'm sure they will be just like the ones on the Solstice. Those were 32" flat screens that were interactive. You could check your accounts, pictures, free video on demand, music on demand. There was a small computer keyboard in the drawer under the TV.

The TV's were flat against the wall but, you could pull them out at a 45 degree angle so you could watch tv from the beds.

Judy

I'm sure they will be just like the ones on the Solstice. Those were 32" flat screens that were interactive. You could check your accounts, pictures, free video on demand, music on demand. There was a small computer keyboard in the drawer under the TV.

The TV's were flat against the wall but, you could pull them out at a 45 degree angle so you could watch tv from the beds.

Judy

Thanks for the info...can't wait.

Traveling w/ mom and she'll get a kick out of this too.:)

Judy

Did you happen to see if you had access to the USB ports on the computer in the room? I was going to bring my macbook on our cruise in June 2010 to check on sports scores (hopefully the Cavs will be in the finals), and to listen to music while relaxing on the balcony. However, if I can put music on a flash drive, and play it through the TV speakers & get online to check scores, that would be one less piece of luggage to bring, and a reason to not feel compelled to do any work during any down time.

Archived