Gdansk - Malbork Castle

We were thinking about taking the Princess shore excursion to Malbork Castle, but on the Princess board someone posted that there were a lot of rickey stairs (wouldn't be good for my knee) and the included lunch was weird :cool: Has anyone taken this tour and what did you think about?

We were thinking about taking the Princess shore excursion to Malbork Castle, but on the Princess board someone posted that there were a lot of rickey stairs (wouldn't be good for my knee) and the included lunch was weird :cool: Has anyone taken this tour and what did you think about?

I don't have any knowledge about ships tours but can tell you that Mabork Castle is not very friendly in terms of walking. This is an old gothic Castle with uneven cobble stones everywhere. My American friend was keen on seeing it, so I decided that due to her hips problem I would hire the wheel chair. A friend of mine was helping us to push it. She was extremely pleased that I eventually made this visit possible to her.

I read some posts about private arrangements here. Maybe this would be solution. The Castle is absolutely worth visiting.

Archived