PB TOM Reservations

SuzanneE

Just answered you (late) in your other post, but yeah!! BEER! I like Sol and XX amber well enough, but I do miss LABATTS CLASSIC and/or CREEMORE! If you could smuggle me in a can or two of the nectar, I'll be your friend for life! To be honest, I'm over my Twizzler cravings now!!

I guess I've passed your town on the way to TUNNEL BBQ in Windsor! See ya in Feb!

Aren't those desserts great in the Tunnel Barbeque? One other question...What is a good time to arrive at the beach, early in the morning or later? Thanks, Sue I'll see what I can do about the beer, it's just that we have to fly to Florida first and the security is really tight.

I agree on the desserts at the TBQ. Can you can imagine how hard it is for me to work right around the block from that place!!! How dare they make such sinful temptations!!! Tom, TBQ sauce will be on the way next week.

Cathy (& Brian) FROM WINDSOR!!!

Hi Tom. My wife and I will be there this Tuesday the 21st. I'll see if I can Smuggle you a can or two of Labatts. We're from Northeast Ohio but have access to that tasty libation. My wife wants to try one of your pinapple specialties. I've been reading all the posts and that made us want to go to Paridise beach. I'll probably bring a crowd with me from the NCL Dream. Get some Dos XX ready for me.

Engineer

Sweet! That's my wife's birthday so maybe I won't buy that bottle of champagne, and we can toast her special day with beer! Hmmm...on 2nd thought, It'll be hard doing my meet and greets on the beach with crutches;)!

Thanx for thinking of my beer needs, and well see ya soon!

Archived