For Fred Olsen email address inquiry

This is for Fred Olsen or anyone who can help. i was given the email address admin.enquiries@fredolsen.co.uk as we had to cancel a cruise i had two choices put it in writing or send as email. Sounds easy enough i know, but would the email send would it heck. i tried 10times in all and it was sent back to me undelivered. every time.

Chrissy.

Hi no not North Cape a 2dayer to Dublin nxt year on Boudicca, we managed to book for Norway IN the May 8nights on Boudicca, so really thats a bonus. I seem to be more excited about that trip to Norway than this cruise maybe cause its a diff ship.

In response to your original post, I have checked the email address and it is correct so I am unsure as to why you are having trouble sending this through to us. I have spoken to the Administration Department and you could ring them on 01473 292444 or our postal address is Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Fred. Olsen House, Whitehouse Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5LL. I hope this is of help.

Regards Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

Hi many thanks for the info. still cannot send emails but cruise was cancelled via letter. got confirmation by return post so thats ok. I am just awaiting the refund as the deposit was considerably more than deposit asked for on booking. I take it this is the Admin phone number. i will keep it to handin case i have problemd getting my money back.

once again thank you.

Chrissy

Archived