Splendor - Panorama Deck - Jacuzzi?

Tha Big E

I was looking at the deck plans, trying to find the best spots to relax. Will certainly be looking forward to the serenity area and the spa, but also noticed two areas (circles) labeled "spa" on the Panorama deck just outside the rooms. I'm taking that to mean jacuzzi, can anyone confirm?

If so, have you been on the Splendor and used them/seen them. Just wondering if that's a good area to catch a few sunsets.

Thanks!

I was looking at the deck plans, trying to find the best spots to relax. Will certainly be looking forward to the serenity area and the spa, but also noticed two areas (circles) labeled "spa" on the Panorama deck just outside the rooms. I'm taking that to mean jacuzzi, can anyone confirm?

If so, have you been on the Splendor and used them/seen them. Just wondering if that's a good area to catch a few sunsets.

Thanks!

They're actually on the upper "tier" of the Lido (which I guess technically is Panorama, but hard to picture like that for me? ). There are 2 hot tubs sunken into the upper deck of the mid-ship Lido area, if you will. They were always fairly crowded, we used the aft ones.

P1010945.jpg

The big screen is in the background of this one... you can barely see it - middle of the picture....

P1010947.jpg

You can see that they're in the middle of tables and chairs.....

P1020355.jpg

It's on the left by where the yellow cone is...

P1020356.jpg

From the railing (on the right of the picture above) looking down on the lido...

P1010942.jpg

Wow, thank you both for the great pics. Not at all what I had pictured in my mind re: the upper tier lido/panorama. Aft jacuzzi's look like they'll do the trick, although the others look like you can mooch fries off of someone while they're eating :)

ps. Brangwen, just noticed you were on the 4/26. Hopefully you had an enjoyable trip based on the circumstances. We were booked for May 3rd, what a crazy couple of days, ended up postponing to Nov. 1.

Wow, thank you both for the great pics. Not at all what I had pictured in my mind re: the upper tier lido/panorama. Aft jacuzzi's look like they'll do the trick, although the others look like you can mooch fries off of someone while they're eating :)

LOL! I know... I thought it was a bit odd on the placement, but they seemed to be always in use!

The aft hot tubs were very nice on our last (6th! LOL!) sea day... it was so foggy and in the 50's... no one was out on the aft deck, we had a whole hot tub to ourselves for awhile. Just sitting there looking out at "nothing" listening to the ship's "fog horn" every couple of minutes.

The statues next to the 2 aft tubs... you can see how foggy...

P1020344.jpg

There's another hot tub up by the waterslide, but I'm assuming it had a lot of kids in it?

P1020152.jpg

ps. Brangwen, just noticed you were on the 4/26. Hopefully you had an enjoyable trip based on the circumstances. We were booked for May 3rd, what a crazy couple of days, ended up postponing to Nov. 1.

Yes we did, it's a beautiful ship... although I'm not sure if I'm ready to sign up for any "cruises to nowhere" anytime soon. ;)

After you set in the hot tubs, try the Spa.... We had a Spa Balcony Nov 2008 and the SPA AREA was only a few steps away. I don't have any pic, but I bet if you ask someone could post some.

Leedm

After you set in the hot tubs, try the Spa.... We had a Spa Balcony Nov 2008 and the SPA AREA was only a few steps away. I don't have any pic, but I bet if you ask someone could post some.

Leedm

Are they in areas accessible to everyone or in the restricted areas that are included with a spa deck cabin?

If you have a Spa Cabin you have unlimited access to some Spa areas. if you are in non Spa cabins some spa areas cost extra. We went on the Splendor in Nov 2008 for the Spa..... Loved it

leedm

Leedm

Thanks Leed, we're actually set for the spa balcony. Looking forward to sweatin' out the tequila.

Archived