Cruise Review Freedom of the Seas !!!

Its a great site for Disney info and general chit chat, everyone is very nice and they dont allow things to get too heated as its a family site.

Thanks MAZANDSTEVE !

theDIBB is going to be another site for me to lose hours of my life to !!!!!;););)

Wonder if there are many UK DVC Members on there ???

Whenever we go to stay at DVC resorts - we never meet or hear any other Brit Members !!!!

Wondered what had happened to them all !!!

There are quite a few DVC members, most have it in their avatars.:)

Thank you MJN for your very kind comments !!! I find myself every Sunday at approx 9:30am (uk time) looking at the Port Canaveral webcam and watching Freedom arrive back in port, and then again later around 9:30pm ish watching her leave for another fab cruise..... Not sure if you have seen this but here is the link:

Enjoy !!!!!

That's funny! I watch it too:), and I check it out frequently during the week. Other ships come and go during the week days. On some days they turn the camera so that it points out the channel. One day I saw a couple of guys in a small boat throwing a net close to shore. I guess they were trying to net some small fish for bait. It deffinately takes the mind off work for a while.:D We sail on the 14th.

Archived