Excursion experiences

slsa

I think I have figured out what to do, but wondering if anyone has done any of them and have reviews to share. :-)

I am on the RCI Radiance Cruisetour #4. And am a first time cruiser!

In Ketchikan I am doing the Mountain Point Snorkeling Adventure.

Juneau I am doing Glacier View Kayaking.

Skagaway we are doing the Klondike Summit, Yukon Suspension Bridge & Gold Panning.

Icy Strait Point is the Zip Rider Zip line.

And finally in Denali we are doing whitewater rafting.

What do you all think?:D

well, not that young, 33.

And yes interest in wildlife, but i have been whale watching in Hawaii and have seen plenty of bald eagles. Grizzly bears would be fun to see and all, but also make me filled with anxiety. :eek:

I was also thinking we would be able to see wildlife on our Wilderness Express trip to Anchorage as well as on the "scenic drive" per the land portion. I am also contemplating the salmon hatchery in Juneau. ..

I have heard nothing but good things about the snorkling in Ketchikan. Next time I may try that. Personnaly, I wouldn't dream of going to Alaska and not whale watch. A couple of years ago, I was on the Radiance of the Seas and had time in Icy Point for two excursions. Icy Point is a great place to do whale watching. Do you have time to do both the zipline and whale watching? The Skagway trip should be fun and beautiful. Don't be diappointed if it is cloudy or raining in Skagway. The weather can be totally different in the Yukon, afterall the workd's smallest desert is there! I did white water rafting in Denali and had a lot of fun. As a bonus, we saw a moose while rafting. When I went, the rapids were class 2 and 3 which was enough for me.

Judy

Archived