Transport question for Fred

Hi there to the Fred Olsen people in Ipswich .

I am booked on the Boudicca Norway cruise departing on 15th June 09 . This cruise now finishes in Rosyth , my question is : Will there be any coaches at rosyth going to the Airport or is it down to the passenger to book transport . I dont mind paying for any coach but just want to know how i stand .

Many thanks ... :)

In response to your post unfortunately we are not operating organised transport to airports. We are operating shuttle buses to Edinburgh Central railway station at the cost of £5 per person each way or we are running a complimentary shuttle bus to Inverkeithing railway station. For more information please contact our Administration department on 01473 292444. (This is subject to availability)

Regards Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines

If you do decide to get the Fred. Olsen coach you would probably be best getting the one to Edinburgh Waverley and then the AirLink bus which goes from Waverley Bridge (just outside the west end of the station - it is a HUGE station with many exits).

If you took the train you would end up in Waverley and have to get the AirLink bus anyway. There is no rail link to Edinburgh Airport :(.

Sorry I don't know the cost of the AirLink bus - it is operated by Lothian Buses as far as I know.

We are on the 15th June cruise as well!

Archived