infants/toddlers on shore excursions

RandomIam

We have the Blackbeard's Cay excursion booked for Nassau. Does anyone know if we'll be allowed to carry our 1 1/2 yo with us? The nursery is open but is not available one of the hours (in the middle of the excursion of course). Last time the shore excursion desk made arrangements for nursery care.

The prices for this excursion are broken down into children 3-9 i think, and adults. It doesn't say anything about children younger than 3. In the past on other lines we've been able to carry our little ones along with us but there was no charge. Does anyone have specific info about this excursion?

With the Disney Cruise Line excursion to Blackbeards, there is an age MINIMUM of 3 years old. We did this with my kids last year when the youngest was 4. There weren't any infants/toddlers with us on the excursion. I am betting with Disney it is a liability issue.

HOWEVER, it's not to say that babies aren't allowed on this trip with private tour operators.

On the Disney excursion, lunch was included, which was nice.

On the private tour, babies are free, but lunch is not included.

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/search4.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=NAS&tcode=004410

Same place, same excursion, no lunch. But you can purchase lunch.

I have loads of pictures of blackbeards if you want to see them, just let me know.

We did this a couple of yrs ago, my daughter was 1 at the time and Disney's age limit is 3 BUT there were plenty of toddlers/infants there from other cruiselines. It is basically a day at the beach where they have a seperate area for the stingrays. My wife and daughter did not come with me and my son because of the age limit, i wish we had known to do a private tour so we all could have gone !!

Archived