B2b???

We're thinking of doing a B2B. We already have the first cruise booked.

Can we just book the second one online, then call and have them "link" the two or do we need to do something else?

(I know I have seen this info before, but I searched and couldn't find anything :o)

We're thinking of doing a B2B. We already have the first cruise booked.

Can we just book the second one online, then call and have them "link" the two or do we need to do something else?

(I know I have seen this info before, but I searched and couldn't find anything :o)

Yes you can book online if you are booking through RCI directly, but once you have both booking numbers, you need to speak with the b2b desk so that both numbers are linked.

With the new system for "consecutive cruises" (formerly known as b2b) they must know on the ship that you are going to be staying on for the following cruise............as the procedure for consecutive cruisers is slightly different than before. All credit card information and SetSail Pass information is carried over to the next cruise after the account for the first cruise has been closed out. You can change credit cards by going to Guest Relations.

We just returned from a consecutive cruise on Radiance. We received instructions in our stateroom and had a meeting prior to the end of the first cruise with all the other consecutive cruisers telling us what to do on turnaround day (end of the first cruise). It was a smooth transition from one cruise to the next.

It is best to get the same cabin, otherwise your clothes on hangers will be moved for you but all other items must be packed in your suitcase and then everything will be moved by your cabin attendant.

Archived