Roll Call: Queen Mary 2 17 Nov 2009

otcsteve

Caribbean Delights out of New York or the Caribbean Medley sailing Nov 11, out of Southampton.

My partner and I are delighted to finally sail on the Queen Mary 2 and were wondering if there are any other 'family' or FOD who are also sailing on those dates?

Always looking for new cruising friends!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm going solo on the TA - other half is not into ships as I am - he's meeting the ship in NYC. We've been bareboating in the Caribbean since '79 so we've been to all the ports except Panama and Curacao - just got back a month ago from the BVIs (Tortola). Planning on doing the Panama Canal Railroad and train on St Kitts. Romney Manor on St Kitts is not to be missed (home of Carib Batik) , as are the Baths (Virgin Gorda/Tortola).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

You can add another 2 to the list of 'family' on the Caribbean cruise. I did a TA in May with a mate of mine, and was so taken by the experience I've convinced another mate to come along in November. I think you'll love the QM2 and I can't wait to get back onboard!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear that there will be at least 5-6 of us aboard. Perhaps we could set a time/place the first night out? Especially since we don't know if they will have a Friends of Dorothy or a GLBT 'meeting' scheduled. We have 2nd seating in the Brittania, I know we sail at 5pm EST, so maybe around 7ish to meet at Sir Samuel's or the Golden Lion?

Steve

You'll love the train in St. Kitts, did that a couple of years ago. And we are also doing the train in Panama, the vintage 1930 car. Been to all of the places before, the draw for this cruise was QM2 herself! Never been on, and everyone we know is JEALOUS!

• 1 month later...

Archived