Enchantment Production Show: Stage to Screen

This may be a weird question but my wife and I were just on the Enchantment of the Seas and we saw the production show called Stage to Screen. It was a bunch of sing and dance numbers to songs from musicals that were turned into movies. One of them was this psychadelic thing where the guy singing was wearing a green cape type outfit with white feathers on the collar. Does anyone know what musical/movie that is from? My wife and I are theater fans and have never heard of or was able to recognize that show and it is bugging us. It is the only song in the show we didn't know.

Any guidance would be appreciated. This is one of those things you just can't get out of your head until you figure it out.

Thanks,

Steven

When I saw it last year, Stage to Screen they did (in no particular order)…let's see…Sweet Charity, Little Shop of Horrors (really nice Audrey 2 puppets), Chicago, Hairspray…I don't think the last one was West Side Story…I thought that was in the second show…but, West Side Story irked me, so maybe it was (they didn't seem to have the rights to the actual songs except one, so they kind of hinted at the music).

here are the pictures I took. Do any of them look familiar:

http://cafekarina.org/enchantment/prod1/index.htm

Archived