Enchantment JS 8172

Karina, not trying to hijack the thread or anything but just wanted to tell you how much I thoorughly enjoyed your Enchantment review/pics on your website. You did a fantastic job and just spent an hour reading every word to prepare for our 10/31/09 sailing on the Enchantment, thanks again you did a great job and it had to be a lot of work!

Karina, what is the cabin number for this JS? I have one booked for our cruise in October and sure hope it's not mine! (7166)

There was no cabin number listed on webshots for that one. But, I can guarantee that it wasn't 7166. That was my cabin. Here are pix of 7166 at: http://cafekarina.org/enchantment/cabin/index.htm

The review that everyone above so kindly referred to (and the pix and scans) can be found by clicking the link in my signature. As an aside, I hate the photo gallery i used for those pictures, but I had lost my original gallery software. have since found it and am planning on redoing the photo pages so they are easier to navigate.

There was no cabin number listed on webshots for that one. But, I can guarantee that it wasn't 7166. That was my cabin. Here are pix of 7166 at: http://cafekarina.org/enchantment/cabin/index.htm

The review that everyone above so kindly referred to (and the pix and scans) can be found by clicking the link in my signature. As an aside, I hate the photo gallery i used for those pictures, but I had lost my original gallery software. have since found it and am planning on redoing the photo pages so they are easier to navigate.

Thanks for clarifying Karina, and especially thanks for the pics. I am so happy that they also showed the interior of the cabin with the beds configured as singles. We're three gals sailing and this showed me how the room will look. I was worried that it would be too small with the beds apart and already had told the girls that they should probably keep the beds together to save room. With these pictures I can see that is not necessary.

The balcony looks fabulous and makes me all the more excited to go on the cruise and VERY thankful that I booked that particular JS when I did. The price has increased substantially since I booked.

Archived