Radiance Cruisetour #1 Daily Schedule Info

cruiserdru

Does anyone have any specific information on this cruisetour? I have the general writeups but am interested in more specific/helpful info on what time we will leave places and what time we will arrive other places.

For example, when our TA asked RCCL what time we would arrive in Denali from Fairbanks, they would not give any information except to say afternoon.

I'm not one of those people who want to hold them to the minute but it would be nice to know if we are not getting in until 5 pm (still considered afternoon where I live) and thus have very little time to get settled, get dinner, and try to take a 7 pm tour.

I would also not want to plan a tour that runs late in the evening (the ATV tour does not get back until almost 11 pm) if they are going to get me up at the crack of dawn to head to Denali for the TWT or to Anchorage.

Does anyone have the schedule I have heard they give you at the beginning of the tour or any other info?

Thanks for your help.

Hi I asked my TA the same questions his reply, they won`t give an exact time because the train maybe delayed because of wildlife[he called it Alaska time] I felt the same way guess we will just have to see. I guess this will give all the people against cruisetours more ammo. I`ll let ya know when I get back we`re doing cruise tour 12.

Archived