Another Dining Question

We have opted for early dining. It is confirmed on "My Crusies" as 6PM.

In hindsight this is far too early for us. Will we be able to change (prefereably) to MTD when we board on Saturday and if so what is the procedure ?

Will I need to go to reception to pre pay gratuities first or is it too late for this ?

On our cruise in April, the offer to switch to MTD was available on boarding day. I believe the Maitre'd will use your seapass to charge the gratuities to your account when you sign up for MTD.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Kathy:)

Hi Mike,

Go straight to the dining room when you board and there should be a desk set up to help with dining probs like yours so you can change if possible.

Also you'll find people probably booked on late dinner who want to change to early seating if you can't do MTD.

BTW I saw your post of the beer thread. Have a couple of pints of Timothy T's for me before you go. I can't get any till next month when we go to Huddersfield to fetch the lad home from uni for the summer break.

Berwyn

We have opted for early dining. It is confirmed on "My Crusies" as 6PM.

In hindsight this is far too early for us. Will we be able to change (prefereably) to MTD when we board on Saturday and if so what is the procedure ?

Will I need to go to reception to pre pay gratuities first or is it too late for this ?

Not long now !!!:) 4 weeks for me;)

On our cruise in April, the offer to switch to MTD was available on boarding day. I believe the Maitre'd will use your seapass to charge the gratuities to your account when you sign up for MTD.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Kathy:)

I confirm that. It was so on Explorer.

Enjoy your cruise :)

Archived