Paradise Beach - AGAIN!

cmbagwell71

I just returned from my second cruise and my second trip to Paradise Beach. Gosh, what can I say? It was as great this time as the first time. My sisters were with me this time and it was their first time there. We snorkeled, swam, kayaked, floated on the mats, and one of us (not me!) climbed the ice berg. I think there were four ships in port and it was not very crowded. We shopped first, so we arrived midday and stayed a few hours. The Paradise Punch was the best drink I had on the entire trip! The chicken nachos were yummy and enough for the three of us to share. We met Tom and he was so nice (and cute!!). Truly an amazing day in Paradise!

We spent $13 to taxi there (for all of us in one taxi) and $13 to taxi back. This is the price listed on the board at the taxi stand. We were docked at Punta Lagusta (downtown).

At Paradise Beach, we paid $5 for unlimited use of the kayaks, floating mats, snorkel gear, etc. The beach chairs were free. There was a $20 refundable deposit for the snorkel gear, so that doesn't really count as money spent.

I bought two frozen drinks and I think they were $5-$6 each and were pretty good size and strong. The chicken nachos were probably about $7 (I think!). Paradise Tom can confirm these prices. Overall, I thought prices were good, particularly for the number of things you can do there and the quality of drinks and food.

Archived