DREAM Waterworks height restrictions?

Does anyone know what the height / age restrictions will be on the waterslides on the Dream? I never thought about it until I saw someone's post about the Imagination and the waterslide height restrictions! I have tried to find this info on here and the Carnival website, but haven't had any luck.

I would hate to book this and then my younger son not be allowed to go on the slides! He would be so upset. My boys will be 6 & 8 next summer when we were planning it, but I want to make sure he can go before I book it.

Thanks!

Christie

Here's the info from the Carnival web site:

Are there any height requirements for Carnival's Twister Waterslide?spacer.gifCarnival Twister waterslides that run into a pool (Fantasy class and Holiday class; except Carnival Imagination, Inspiration and Fantasy) have a height requirement of 48” or 4 feet. This height is set by the manufacturer. It is set for the safety of the guest using the equipment.

Carnival's Twister waterslides that run off into itself (Destiny, Spirit and Conquest class vessels) have a height requirement of 42’ as they do not have a pool at the bottom to worry about. This will now include the Imagination, Inspiration and Fantasy due to Carnival Waterworks.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Camp_Carnival_Waterslide.aspx

Now, this is a bit out of date as the Fantasy Class ships that have had the Evolutions of Fun upgrades no longer have slides that run into a pool but run off into themselves.

Bottom line, the universal height requirement will soon be 42 inches...

:)

Archived