Question for Sally....

sherry7

Sally, you seem to be the 'board expert' on silver purchases (and massages!), so I hope you wouldn't mind answering this for me please if you can. My son wants a figaro linked silver necklace (about 1/3" wide), 18 or 20" long for Christmas. I'm not sure if you're familar with them, but it's the kind that's popular with the teenage boys and young men right now (in the US anyway).

Here's a link to a picture of what I mean:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=883125&cat=125860&type=24&dept=3891&path=0%3A3891%3A3895%3A125860%3A125860

Any idea of what something like this might cost in Cozumel? WalMart here has it for $49 (for 20"). If I can get it for a lot less expensive in Cozumel, I may just skip it for Christmas, and get it for him on our January cruise instead. Thanks. :D

I've found your necklaces in 20" and 22", have to re-check the width, it might be closer to 1/4". I can get them through a friend for $22 and $24 respectively. Unfortunately she needs to buy it through another friend, so I need to pay her. I am happy to do that for you and connect up when you get here. I just ask that you not leave me with a necklace I don't want. Please let me know!

I've found your necklaces in 20" and 22", have to re-check the width, it might be closer to 1/4". I can get them through a friend for $22 and $24 respectively. Unfortunately she needs to buy it through another friend, so I need to pay her. I am happy to do that for you and connect up when you get here. I just ask that you not leave me with a necklace I don't want. Please let me know!

Sally, sorry I didn't see your reply earlier. I must not be getting my automatic updates on this message for some reason. (I was just browsing the Cozumel board and ran across it just now, and noticed it had more replies.) When I didn't see a reply from you earlier (my fault!), I went ahead and bought him the one at WalMart a couple of days ago. It's wrapped and under the Christmas tree already. That's an awesome price though, and I truly do appreciate you offering to get it for me.

Archived