Debarkation time?

What is the latest anyone has ever gotten off a ship voluntarily. I want to make an 11:25 AM flight (arriving in Bayonne & Newark airport is supposed to be close, but it will be Friday AM rush hour) I understand RCL calls by color group & you could wait a while. How long is long, if I am lucky enough to be in the last group (or can I request early?). I am used to Disney, where you just walk off when you want as long as you are gone by about 9AM.
Thanks.

If you get off in the last group you will miss your flight. It is my understanding that they try to have everybody off the ship by 10:00am. You have to check in for your flight an hour and a half before you board so you won't make it. They ask you what time your flight is so they can give you the proper color tag for debarkation. If I were you I would want to be one of the first people off the ship so you can be sure you make your flight.

Happy Cruising

Patty

Just off the Navigator Easter week. They start embarkation at 7 am. Tags were easily exchanged for earlier/later time. We were supposed to be off 10- 10:30, finally got off by 12:30. Should of kept our earlier time of 8 am. You do need to be out of your room by 8 am though, and can get breakfast starting at 6 am.
Have fun, Patti

I would not cut it too close. Bayonne is close to Newark, but not that close when you take into consideration all the traffic in the area (around Bayonne and Neward airport), especially on a weekday morning...and it's quite a large airport.

Archived