Fridge in balcony rooms on Liberty??

red1der1

Checking out pictures of the balcony staterooms, it looks to me like there is a cabinet in the room with a lock on it directly under the TV. Is this a refrigerator?? I don't remember seeing that there is one in the room but that is the only thing I can think of that would have a lock on it. Can someone tell me what this cabinet is???

Checking out pictures of the balcony staterooms, it looks to me like there is a cabinet in the room with a lock on it directly under the TV. Is this a refrigerator?? I don't remember seeing that there is one in the room but that is the only thing I can think of that would have a lock on it. Can someone tell me what this cabinet is???

I believe the balcony rooms do all have mini fridges. They are locked but you can ask your steward to unlock and remove items from it so that you could put your stuff in it. Some stewards frown on doing that so people just take it out themselves. It does not keep things real cold. What we usually do is put our soft drinks in it and use our mugs with ice.

We were on the Liberty in a balcony room end of April and that cabinet with the lock did not have a key and we couldn't open it. We figured it was a fridge but didn't ask. I think you need to contact the room steward to open it and remove the stuff. We weren't able to just "open" it as it was closed and locked!

Archived