the BEST excursion EVER!!!

ebandive

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd share that I had the absolute best shore excursion out of any cruise with Captain Alan. It's a 3 island snorkeling trip that truly is fantastic. I heard about it here on Cruise Critic, so now that I'm back I just wanted to share my experience! :D You can see pics from the excursion as well as all my pictures and review of the trip in the "Carnival Triumph" link in my signature. And no they didn't pay me to say that... it really was THAT good. :):):) You can book the trip at Captain Alan dot com. Hope this helps someone!

We just went with him a couple weeks ago, and I agree, it was a great trip. We took our kids 12, 8 and 3. He had a boogie board with a window in it and our 3yo was able to lay on it and look through the window to see the fish. So much fun and very helpful people.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Im about to book this tomorrow...but did anyone get motion sickness? Was the water pretty choppy? I can take boat rides on huge lakes but its the second I get out to sea that I get sick...can you help me?

I realize that I am probably too late, I apologize, but to answer your question... people DID get motion sickness, three were vomiting from our group. I usually get motion sickness, but I think it really helped to sit out on the edge, that way no wave was a surprise and I expected the movement. I didn't get sick at all. Hope that helped!

• 3 weeks later...
This thread and the one with all the pictures convinced me to book my first non-cruise company tour ever. Our group of 5 will be taking the 3-island tour on Thanksgiving. Sounds like it will be a blast! :D

That's so exciting! I hope you guys have a great time! What a way to spend Thanksgiving! :)

Archived