How to change passengers??

One of our 5 kids is notorious for backing out of things at the last minute. I can't find anything on RCCL's website that has to do with how late you can change passengers, what the charge is and if it can even be done. Anybody have any idea???

SSDD until...MAJESTY [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;14;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

"Name changes or substitutions can be made to all but one of the original names listed on a booking. If documents have been issued, air assigned or if you are within 35 days of sailing, a document reissue fee will be charged, and additional air charges may apply."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

Thanks Mark!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark_K:
"Name changes or substitutions can be made to all but one of the original names listed on a booking. If documents have been issued, air assigned or if you are within 35 days of sailing, a document reissue fee will be charged, and additional air charges may apply."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SSDD until...MAJESTY [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;14;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I was told when I made reservations last week that we could change ONE name on our reservation with NO fee, as long as we did so at least 24 hours before sailing. I imagine if you need to change more than one person there will be a fee (our travel agent said it was typically $25 to $75)--but an RCCL reservation agent could tell you for sure. Hope that's helpful!

Wow I did not know you could even do this. We one of our travel companions almost had to back out of our trip last week and I thought all would her fare would be lost. It is good to know that if we need to switch people in the future we can. Great info!

Michael

Soverign of the Seas Nov 99
Majesty of the Seas Apr 00, Nov OO
Enchangement of the Seas Sep 00, Oct 02
Rhaposdy of the Seas Jun 01
Elation Oct 01
Zuiderdam Apr 03
Radiance of the Seas Jun 03
Voyager Nov 03
Mariner Apr 04

Archived