aft cabin 9738 on the Dawn???

We are booked on the aft cabin 9738 and wondering if any of you have photos of this cabin or balcony or views from the balcony. Also wondering what is the best part about the aft facing cabin---anyone ever see dolphins in the ship's wake? We are cruising in March 2010 from Miami to GC and Cozumel. Any sun or shaded? I was hoping to get the aft facing cabin on deck 10 but hope that 9 although a smaller balcony will be comparable for viewing-- I am a little psyched and looking forward to this cruise.

Thanks for the reply hunter68---- will look for your info at the end of summer. Have a great trip. I was thinking about a Bermuda cruise in the future also. Have you cruised before? My husband and I cruised once on the NCL Sun in 2004 on a western Caribbean. This time we are taking our dau and grandson who have never cruised on a 5 day to the WC.

My DD is determined to document our cruise in pics, so I am sure I will have lots of pics when I come back.

If you are not already gone Luv2Cruise Have a great trip with the Wharf Rats!:D

Looking forward to seeing pics from the cabin "next door".

Beach Gramma,

This will be are 3rd cruise overall and 2nd cruise to Bermuda. We have also flown to Bermuda twice.

Bermuda is a great place to visit. The have some of the best beaches and there is a ton on stuff to do.

Thanks for the reply hunter68---- will look for your info at the end of summer. Have a great trip. I was thinking about a Bermuda cruise in the future also. Have you cruised before? My husband and I cruised once on the NCL Sun in 2004 on a western Caribbean. This time we are taking our dau and grandson who have never cruised on a 5 day to the WC.

we are booked in dawns aft 10730 for the may trip to bermuda in 2010 so let me know how your trip was ok thanks

Jan:D

We're leaving today and we have the cabin right next door!;) I'll let ya know how it is when I return but in the mean time, here's a link I saved with some pics!:D http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=800804

Well if you are talking about the suite next door at 9236 (not cabin) I will tell you the people that stayed in your room immediately before you were horrible. They wore these funny looking hats, and always ate (way too much) in cagney's for breakfast and we, er um they had a great time. Just got back this past sunday.

I'll post some pictures in a few days when I get them off my, er "their" camera. :)

As for the balcony, it is much smaller than the floor 10 balcony, no doubt about it. That being said it is great for sitting back and reading a book or eating small meals etc.

Hello,

I was in this exact cabin in March, 2009. The cabin was in a great spot! It was so nice to sit outside any enjoy the sights. At night, the closed door keeps out almost all of the sound. The only bad part was the room was a bit rocky.

Here a is pic of the view :)

Any questions just ask!

Nick

n14213440_39087372_3747128.jpg.1bb695f0573e856b98449691671a31bc.jpg

I am sure that my 10 year old grandson will love both the view and the rocking. I will probably have to be prepared with some motion sickness stuff. However the last cruise we were on apparently was a little roigh because they had "barf" bags all over the place and I was fine. But I will come prepared anyhow. Thanks for the reply Nick. Where did you cruise to? Any other tips about the Dawn would be appreciated.

I cruised in March to the Western Caribbean, and just last week to Bermuda. Both on the Dawn. The ship is excellent, and so is the crew. The Dawn is currently the #1 ranked ship based on past guest surveys. You will love it!

Nick

Hi All,

We are in the aft 9238 on an upcoming Dawn to Bermuda trip. I've seen a few pictures, but difficult to tell how private that balcony is...seems like it may be partially uncovered and those above on 10 can probably look down onto your balcony??? Not a huge deal, traveling with 3 kids in another cabin anyway, so no real privacy, regardless! Just curious!

Hi All,

We are in the aft 9238 on an upcoming Dawn to Bermuda trip. I've seen a few pictures, but difficult to tell how private that balcony is...seems like it may be partially uncovered and those above on 10 can probably look down onto your balcony??? Not a huge deal, traveling with 3 kids in another cabin anyway, so no real privacy, regardless! Just curious!

We had 9238 last week and it was real nice!:D Never even thought about privacy!;)

Hi All,

We were in the cabin above on 10 and if I looked over the railing I could see if someone was standing at their railing below but I couldn't really see the balcony. Actually very private. Enjoy!!

Archived