Thought it was funny

loveJake

Now I could be wrong, only cruised from FLL 2 times and did not use the garage but I thought it was a very nice and easy port to cruise from. I was reading a review and someone was complaining about the port how run down and dirt it is. How they had to park in the garage and pull their luggage thru mud puddles Had their clothing all wet and muddy. Now why did these people not drive up to the luggage area, where a taxi and shuttle took us, unloaded their luggage, wife gets out and stands in line and DH parks the car and only 1 person and no luggage has to be in the rain? Do some people not think? That's one reason I do try to stay away from the review board, just can't ask anyone any questions. Can you unload and then park in the garage? I know we did this in Port Canaveral.

Of course you can do that. In fact, the porters are usually very available to help right away, so you can drop off all of the luggage and the whole family can get back in the car and walk back together if so desired. I've cruised out of Fort Lauderdale about 20 times, and have never used the garage, but the embarkation buildings are very nice and heavily staffed to help the passengers.

Archived