Constellation SS, Cabin 6131

cookmg40

Has anyone been in this cabin on the M class ships? From the deckplans, it looks like the deck is larger than other Sky Suites but the Celebrity rep would not confirm. I have read all the great reviews on the CC cabins 6143 and 6144 and am hoping SS 6131 has just as good a review.

Also - would you stay with a SS or take an aft CC, if available? Thanks!!:confused:

Has anyone been in this cabin on the M class ships? From the deckplans, it looks like the deck is larger than other Sky Suites but the Celebrity rep would not confirm. I have read all the great reviews on the CC cabins 6143 and 6144 and am hoping SS 6131 has just as good a review.

Also - would you stay with a SS or take an aft CC, if available? Thanks!!:confused:

There is a former thread on this stateroom.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=208139

Have been in 6144 and 6146, they can't be beat - they have the largest SS decks. I wouldn't trade the opportunity to be in either of these, if you can get one, for any CC aft. CC cabins are smaller, as are their decks.

Archived