Snack Bar?!?

I was looking online at the deck plans of the Inspiration and saw a few places just marked "snack bar". There are 4 of them on the Lido deck. i thought they were just general for the pizza place and others like that but there is one marked pizza. What do they have at the snack bars. Is that included in the cruise or are they specialty coffee places and stuff like that? Just curious

I was looking online at the deck plans of the Inspiration and saw a few places just marked "snack bar". There are 4 of them on the Lido deck. i thought they were just general for the pizza place and others like that but there is one marked pizza. What do they have at the snack bars. Is that included in the cruise or are they specialty coffee places and stuff like that? Just curious

Those 'snack bars' have different functions... On the Lido Deck near the pool you'll find burger, hot dogs and fries on the starboard side and cold sandwiches and salad on starboard side...

The 'snack bars' inside the Brasserie are the buffet areas where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served.

There's no charge for the food at any of these areas, pizzeria included...

:)

Archived