Lobster night on Radiance

handwcruisers

I did the southbound last week. Lobster was on the 2nd formal night when we were in Icy Straits. My waiter was very generous with the lobster and came back around asking everyone if they wanted a 2nd lobster.

If anyone has been on the Radiance southbound this year, I would like to know what night they had lobster. I am trying to plan our nights at the specialty restaurant. Thanks for any help.

You will find all you need to know in this recient thread from the RCI main board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1004312

Thank you Wanderbug, Now I know which night to not go to Portifino. Thanks, one last thing did they have a more seafood menu than a normal RCL menu?

Thanks again.

The menu seemed like a typical RCCL menu to me. They did offer salmon a lot more than usual though. The lobster tail was served with shrimp.

Our waiter said they were changing the menu, so I recommend asking your waiter which night they will serve lobster. If you ask the first night, you'll still have time to change your Portifino reservation if you find out they changed the menu.

Archived