Questions about shows on Pearl

Lessa11

What kinds of shows do they have on the Pearl to Alaska? Are they musicals and dancing? Are they adult only? I'd love to bring my DD if they are family friendly.

Most all shows at the regular times between 7-9pm are family friendly. If it's an adult only show, that will be posted in the "freestyle daily"

2 dance- production type shows

1- comedian

1- jugular act.

1-welcome aboard show-sample of the above on the first night, don't miss this one the first night and it will give you a good idea of what to expect at the rest.

A lot depends on each passengers definition of "family friendly".

I have actually seen postings here saying that the "dancing girl" type of show was not suitable for children because of the way the dancers moved and their costumes. Also have read here a complaint about a male dancer / singer not having a shirt on. If the clothing that you see around the pool offends you (no shirts on men; women in two piece bathing suits or bikinis) or the moves you see on music videos offend you, then these shows may not be for you or your DD.

Thanks for the info. My DD is 11, and I'm not really prudish, but I don't know if she'll be interested in the dancing shows.

Judy - what's a jugular show? Vampires going for the jugular?

Thanks for the info. My DD is 11, and I'm not really prudish, but I don't know if she'll be interested in the dancing shows.

LOL, Juggling :p

That is a bloody funny show !!!:D:D Sharkbait is their name, so maybe jugular is the correct term !!

Archived