How to split my time??

YourCoach

Our ship docks at 2 PM and departs at 9 PM. I expect to hang out at Paradise Beach for a little while, but I am not a big beach person, so a couple of hours or so should be plenty. Given my particular time frame, when do you suggest I spend my time at the PB versus shopping, or whatever else I decide to do with the balance of the time? I'm leaving my house Friday morning, so please respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks for all the help.

Carl

You didn't say what day you would be in Cozumel, or if you like to snorkel, but if it is Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, and yes, you might want to try a sunset snorkel trip on Zorro.

http://www.snubacozumel.com/

PB closes at sunset, so if you are going there, I would think you would want to go there first, unless something else you decide to do would be closed or closing by the time you get back.

Tom,

That sounds like a plan to me. Please put me on the myriad of lists you have that I read everyone asking you to put them on. I'm not sure what all the lists mean, but I know I don't want to be left out.:)

See you on the 27th.

Carl

Archived