E-docs now on New and Improved Website...+

sddiver

Was just in the new webpage to print out some of the immigration info that I had entered months ago. If you log in with your booking number, date and ship it takes you to the opening page of the " enter contact/immigration ect pages. On that page is a "pdf file" link for your e-docs. So if you are waiting on a TA or other to forward your docs. Check here for them also.

Very cool

Rich

Was just in the new webpage to print out some of the immigration info that I had entered months ago. If you log in with your booking number, date and ship it takes you to the opening page of the " enter contact/immigration ect pages. On that page is a "pdf file" link for your e-docs. So if you are waiting on a TA or other to forward your docs. Check here for them also.

Very cool

Rich

Rich

Darn if I can find a pdf file. Followed your directions. Any suggestions. We sail within 30 days.

Russ

Russ,

The thing about E-docs is that not all people are getting them yet. I bought through cruise.com, they and others?, most likely the bigger TA's are online first for this program. Depending on who you bought the cruise from will determine if you get E-docs or regular paper through the mail. I'm sure at some point they will send out all doc's via E-docs once they work the bugs out. Call your travel agent and ask.

Rich

Archived