Radiance/Coffee in JS?

We were on Radiance this past April and there is an electric kettle in the JS cabins now along with two china cups, spoons, tea bags and sugar. There was no instant coffee provided. It just heats water and you can not brew coffee in it.

You could bring instant from home or get packets of hot chocolate from the coffee station outside the Windjammer.

According to the web site there is a coffee/tea service provided in the JS. If the french press pot to make coffee isn't in there I would ask your room steward to get you one. They do have them on board. They are provided in the other suites and now should be in the JS too.

I think the grounds you use in the french press are the same as in any other coffee maker. We had one of these when we had a RFS last year and they provided the little packs of coffee. You could bring your own from home.

I don't get it that the web site says there's coffee and tea in the JS but most folks are saying there's only tea and the kettle for the hot water.

Archived