Just back from Carnival Freedom

2910car

Yeah! The Carnival Freedom. We are sailing that ship in August, and the kids have NO IDEA we're going. He Heee!

How old are your kids? What were some of the best Camp activities? Were you on the 6-day or 8-day cruise?

CeleBrat

We were on the 6 night cruse. The children range from 2-7 years old. There is a group for the 2-5 year olds, another for the 6-8 year olds and another for the 9-11. After eleven they are in another area.

The kids loved camp. The counselers were great and they did stuff like face painting, making their own t shirts, parades, talent shows. The 6-8 year olds have playstation. The boys (ages 3 and 5) wanted to go to the camp all the time. The girls (5, 6, 7) also enjoyed dancing, Karaoke and going to the shows. We could never get the 2 year old to even try camp though.

By the way, these are my grandchildren. We went with our 3 children and their families. I don't want anyone to think I have six kids 2-7!!

Archived