Constellation San Marco Dining Room

psheik

We are planning a cruise on the Constellation and would like the same or similar table to the one we had on Infinity. Is this possible? Is there a seating chart or any chart that shows the table arrangement and/or numbers for the San Marco restaurant? Thank you fellow cruisers.

We are planning a cruise on the Constellation and would like the same or similar table to the one we had on Infinity. Is this possible? Is there a seating chart or any chart that shows the table arrangement and/or numbers for the San Marco restaurant? Thank you fellow cruisers.

Here is a chart from the Constellation with the tables numbered. Sorry if some of the numbers are a little hard to read! The Constellation is one of my favorite ships. Enjoy your cruise.

180983208_W7cj4-L.jpg

180983230_sM8Ls-L.jpg

The table numbering and placement varies from ship to ship and from cruise to cruise. Just because you might find a table for two on one ship in a certain location doesn't mean it will be the same on another. We wanted the same table number and location on Infinity that we had a couple of months earlier, and the number and location of the table had changed.

Here is a chart from the Constellation with the tables numbered. Sorry if some of the numbers are a little hard to read! The Constellation is one of my favorite ships. Enjoy your cruise.

180983208_W7cj4-L.jpg

180983230_sM8Ls-L.jpg

Thanks for posting this. We'll be on Constellation in October.

• 1 year later...

180983208_W7cj4-L.jpg

180983230_sM8Ls-L.jpg

Can you give me an idea where you found this? I would like a newer copy as I notice on Celebrity website; there's no tables of 4 on Constellation.

Archived