Cash Personal Checks On-Board?

You can make a cash advance from your on board account, (which is settled by your credit card - unless you make other arrangements), however, it will attract a 3% fee. Not sure about the personal check - Hope someone else can help..

:D:D:D

You can make a cash advance from your on board account, (which is settled by your credit card - unless you make other arrangements), however, it will attract a 3% fee. Not sure about the personal check - Hope someone else can help..

:D:D:D

I don't believe you can cash personal checks onboard ... but you can cash traveler's checks at the front desk ... or the Neptune Lounge if you are staying in a suite.

Blue skies ...

--rita

I don't believe you can cash personal checks onboard ... but you can cash traveler's checks at the front desk ... or the Neptune Lounge if you are staying in a suite.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Would there be a fee to cash a USD traveler's cheque on board?

What if it was a Euro TC and you asked for Euros in return???

Thanks!!

What if it was a Euro TC and you asked for Euros in return???

Since the Front Desk---the entire ship, actually---deals in US currency, I very much doubt that you could cash a Euro Travelers Cheque, let alone get Euros in return.

On European itineraries you can convert US currency to foreign, but this is not done at the Front Desk. It is done in a separate office, which leads me to believe that the processing is kept separate.

Archived