Best Excursion in Bermuda

pugaddict

The drawbridge is pretty neat, it opens maybe 6" or so. The taxi driver pulled over in the post office parking lot next door and we walked down to the water to get a closer look.

Regarding JJ tours, it was a lot of fun but he runs a small boat. It's very fast so you get get from place to place quickly but it's too small to venture far out if there is a wind. The trade off is speed/small number of snorkelers versus size/seaworthiness. Capt Jimmy is retiring soon, so he says, but the excursions will continue with younger folks.

I booked the sunset glass bottom boat tour for our first night in bermuda -- anyone know where you get it from? We are on NCL Majesty and we dock in St. George. I read somewhere it docks right near there but not sure where I read that now. I did the glass bottom boat tour in Bermuda many many years ago as I child; I figured the first day there we would get off, walk around st. george and then be there in time for 7 p.m. departure and have a late dinner after the sunset cruise back on the boat. I want to make sure we have enough time to get to where it is boarding at etc. Thanks.:o

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived